Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If I get a car loan and make a down payment, will that also include any taxes/fees in addition to th

You will have to look at your contracts. Not all dealerships automatically include tax in the financing. You will want to have an itemized list of the vehicles price, including taxes and fees. I have a free buyers order I will give you a link to. Make sure you fill it our prior to purchasing the car. If you buy out of state for instance, there is sometimes an addition tax you will have to pay in the event you either buy the car in a non-reciprocal state, or in a state that has a lower tax rate than where you live. Good luck and I hope this helps.



http://www.theautoevaluator.net/Workshee...



form:



http://www.theautoevaluator.net/dealerwo...



If I get a car loan and make a down payment, will that also include any taxes/fees in addition to the price?

Yes. That would be your %26quot;out the door%26quot; price.



If I get a car loan and make a down payment, will that also include any taxes/fees in addition to the price?

Yes they will .Just please read your contract fully before signing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive