Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

Yes you can, but be prepared to bring cash down. People with bad credit are not no money down buyers. Your interest rate will be high, but this is the only way to get your credit back on track. Look for a dealership in your area that finances through credit acceptance.



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

I was looking to get a car loan with bad credit and found this site at http://www.getbadcreditcarloan... and found a great number of finance companies that took people with bad credit. Report It



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

yes with high interest



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

Yes but you may be paying intrest rates at 20% or higher



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

Check out the Scion website. They have rates with credit scores. It's really helpful and they claim that they stand by their prices no matter what. Even if you decide not to buy one, you can still check out how much interest there would be for good, moderate, and bad credit. I know I have bad credit and am looking for ways to bring it up!



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

Yes you will either have to make a deposit or you will have a apr that is rediculos



Can I get a car loan with bad credit?

Have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive