Monday, October 26, 2009

Is it realistic for my aunt to co-sign a car loan and me to refi it 6 months to get her off of the l

my aunt is considering co-signing an auto loan for me because I'm young and don't have much credit history and am having trouble getting approved. Obviously id like to have the loan be all on me as soon as humanly possible but is something like paying payments for 6 months, then qualifying for refinancing unrealistic or is there a good chance i could qualify for a refi to get her off the loan and have it be all mine? i just need a realistic time period to tell her. i don't have particularly bad credit (655 - remember, im young) and have 2 credit cards i use very well and pay on time every month.



Is it realistic for my aunt to co-sign a car loan and me to refi it 6 months to get her off of the loan?

based upon your condition,I think you should find something useful here.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/c...



Is it realistic for my aunt to co-sign a car loan and me to refi it 6 months to get her off of the loan?

Yes... you can do this so long as she is willing to do it, and assuming you will have changing circumstances in 6 months. You need to show a good credit score and enough income... check with your lender or dealership.



Is it realistic for my aunt to co-sign a car loan and me to refi it 6 months to get her off of the loan?

Hello,



In regards to your question, i would advice you to visit Clarkson Micro Finance Incorporated.



Few months ago when i had a bad credit a friend of mine introduced me to them, Inspite of my bad credit they were able to lend me a loan of 25,000, British pounds within the space of two days of which i used to revive my business, I think you too can do the same as well, regardless of your nationality.



You can reach them via clarksonfinancescheme@yahoo.com



Sincerely,



Victoria Dingley,



From Newcastle, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive