Monday, October 26, 2009

How likely can I get a 20,000 car loan if I've only been on my job for two months but my credit

I've been doing a paid internship for the past two months where I've only been getting paid about 750 a month, now I'm doing more hours where I'll be getting about 1600 a month. My credit score is a 735, 717 and 690 with all three credit companies.



I was wondering based on my employment history and pay as well as my credit score would I qualify for a 20,000 loan with a good interest rate if I were to apply?



Is there a website I can go to that can give an estimate interest rate without having to pull my credit so my credit score isn't effected?



How likely can I get a 20,000 car loan if I've only been on my job for two months but my credit score is GREAT

You don't make enough to qualify for a $20k loan. $10k maybe.



You'll have to lie about how much you earn and length of employment to qualify. But they may ask for proof with paystubs and employment record.



You could apply online at Capitalone or E-Loan.... the worse that can happen is they reject you.



How likely can I get a 20,000 car loan if I've only been on my job for two months but my credit score is GREAT

You should be an auto approval with those scores. And you can just go to bank web sites from the banks in your town and they should have a page showing the rates they have available on car loans, that will give you a basis on which to judge the dealers rates, may not hurt to get %26quot;pre-approved%26quot; ahead of time.



How likely can I get a 20,000 car loan if I've only been on my job for two months but my credit score is GREAT

IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE HARD BUT JUST GO TO YOUR BANK'S WEB SITE AND THEY SHOULD HAVE A FORM TO FILL OUT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU CAN GET.



How likely can I get a 20,000 car loan if I've only been on my job for two months but my credit score is GREAT

Maybe this resources is useful for you,Have a look,it is free.Good luck for you.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive