Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need a car loan bad!?

I dont have the best credit, and I dont want to have too fill out a ton of forms. Every one i go to keeps turning me down :-(.



Can someone point me in the right way? Mamaceta would be veeeeeerrrrrrrrry thankfull.



THX,



cocaluvinmama



I need a car loan bad!?

I know how this is. My husband and I were in the same predicament. Unfortunately, getting around all the tedious forms and paperwork is unavoidable. Anytime, you go and finance a car, you are going to have to fillout a ton of papers. We were finally accepted for a car loan from Ameri Credit which is notorious for financing people with troubled credit histories. We have a high interest rate and basically owe much more thatn the car is now worth but that is the price you pay when you finance anything with bad credit. The good new is that within a years time you can work on planning to get it refinanced through a credit union, so join one immediately after you get approved for a car loan and refinance the loan through the C.U. in a year or so for a lower rate. What helped us be able to get the loan was my credit score ( which was surprising, since I had just filed bankruptcy but I guess was somehow higher than my husbands) and my husbands income. If you can get a co-signer, that would also help alot. My grandpa did this for me for my first car because I didn't have much of a credit history at that time. Hope this helps and good luck!



I need a car loan bad!?

If you've got a stable job with a good source of income, you might be able to apply for a loan through a website called Prosper. This site is a People-to-People (P2P) lending site where individual borrowers join in on the loans to help fund yours. The following is a link of a group that can help to walk you through the whole process:



http://www.prosper.com/groups/group_home...



Best of luck



I need a car loan bad!?

When you compare both the types of bad credit car loans, the secured bad credit car loan is more flexible as regards the terms and conditions. The unsecured is more rigid. Hence if you are certain about making regular payments, secured option is the best.



Find out a suitable lender who offers you loan on terms and conditions that are favorable for you. Spend time searching for the lenders both on the Internet as well as in the physical world. You are more likely to get a cheaper and better loan online. This can lower your total cost of the bad credit car loan.



I need a car loan bad!?

If you have a poor credit score, it is difficult to get a loan from most banks and financial institutions. Credit is usually available only at a very high interest rate.Only few companies provide loan with poor credit score.Check out link for details.



http://l4y.info/



I need a car loan bad!?

We are an outfit that offers loans ranging from personal to industrial loans to interested persons or companies who are seeking financial aid at a negotiable interest rates sometimes as low as 5%.Why suffer insilence when you have an opportuinity to clear your dept,start or boost your business with a loan from our company.so apply for a loan now.



Interested persons should contact us via this email



CONTACT: doughty002@yahoo.com



PHONE: +2348063382575

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive