Saturday, October 31, 2009

Would I be able to get a car loan?

My credit score is very low. Below 420 at least. I work for the city I work in, which i've been told by several people helps a lot, but I have a deliquent credit card account for $3500 for about a year and half now and some very small online loans that I didn't pay, all due to getting laid off. I'm just now starting to make some money and want to finance a $10,000 truck.



Would I be able to get a car loan?

I work for an auto finance company. My advice is to get a cheap car you can pay cash for. Take all the money you'd be paying on your $10000 loan and make good on the debts you are delinquent on. Then a year or two down the line go for a car loan. Your credit score will be much higher and your interest rate WAY lower. That $3500 delinquent account can be paid off in less than a year! You will feel a lot better about your credit, and will save $1000's in interest!!!



Would I be able to get a car loan?

Below 420?? You have no chance. Buy something you can afford.



Would I be able to get a car loan?

I highly doubt it ... if you did they would charge you a VERY high interest rate... straighten out your financial situation before adding to it.



Would I be able to get a car loan?

with your credit history i dont hink you will be able to becuase people with low credit scores cannot get a car loan and as of what im seeing right now i dont think you will you are going to have a hard time getting one thats for sure i mean a hard hard time getting one but dont give up keep trying ok and good luck.



Would I be able to get a car loan?

Your answer is a buy-here-pay-here lot



Would I be able to get a car loan?

Yes as long as you have a job someone will sell you a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive