Monday, October 26, 2009

I need a car loan for people with bad credit where do I look?

and with low down payment (if any at all)



I need a car loan for people with bad credit where do I look?

Try this company www.e-ford.com, or google bennington motors they are in vermont. I have terrible credit in the mid 5's and I financed my first car through this company 3 years ago and then traded it in 1 year ago for a truck, I put down 2000 the first time and nothing when i did the trade-in.



I need a car loan for people with bad credit where do I look?

look up usaa.com they can help also look at like beneficial. high rates but they do them what ever you do. don't pay attention to the people on here with a yahoo email. they are all scams good luck and be careful



I need a car loan for people with bad credit where do I look?

You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I've done it, but you'll have to look around. That's one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that's given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.



WARNING: DON'T GO TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT HAVING THE LOAN FIRST. The auto dealers will eat you alive and give you a crappy rate. Shop around with lenders who specialize in bad credit car loans. It's a better option, you don't have to take what they're offering if you don't want it, and it's better than dealing with the car dealer's people.



There are usually some nationally based car loan companies who specialize in bad credit car loans who advertise on the page linked below...



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-car-lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive