Monday, October 26, 2009

When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

I am applying online, and in the loan requested amount I'm not sure what to put. It says be sure to ask for enough to cover taxes and etc. I'm getting a new Kia Rio, if that helps.



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

It would help to know what state you live in, since the tax and licensing varies from state to state. But basically, take the price of the vehicle, figure out what the tax would be... ie: my state is 8.6% tax so a $10,000 car would have $860 in taxes. Then you could call the DMV or DOL to find out what licensing fees are. In my state it's about $40-$100 depending on the year and make of the car.



A website I've recommended in the past would be...



http://www.safelinked.info/go.php?link=a...



Have a nice day.



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

Well do you know what your paying for a kia rio yet? If not look up what a new one cost msrp wise and then figure automobile tax on it for your state. I would also add $500 to cover any misc fees etc. and ask for that amount. Now if your trading in a car some states give you a tax break on the trade. It is better to ask for a bit more than end up with not enough. Make sure your smart and shop around. Get a loan quote from several lenders so you know that your getting the best rate possible and only use reputable sources!



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

It depends on your state I would type (your state here) department of motor vehicles into google or yahoo search and look there for tax rates and registration fees unless you are willing to pay out of pocket but for our last vehicle that was 30K it was $2000 for fees and taxes and we live in a cheap state for taxes.



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

Today every person has need of car, because it has become the necessary need for the people and status symbol also. If you have bad credit history or poor credit history and look for purchase a car, then it is very tough for you. Due to bad credit history, lenders are not keen toward%26lt;!--providing you loan, but do not be discouraged.Generally, bad credit car loans are available at higher interest rate, but you can take at competitive interest rate after placing your assets as collateral in secured bad credit car loan. You may find some car loans here,



http://best-loans.awardspace.com/guarant...



You also can grab bad credit car loan without keeping your asset as collateral, but you have to pay competitively higher interest rate. Hence--%26gt;you can take this loan at better rate, because competition among lender.You can reduce your interest rate after talking with the lender



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

Make sure you work out exactly how much you need, insurance, tax etc... try not to borrow any more than you really really need to, trust me you'll regret it if you do



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

Rule of thumb for a loan is only borrow what you can repay within 3 years because cars are a fast depreciating asset . You will be upside down if you finance for longer . Everybody makes this mistake !



When applying for an car loan, how much should I request?

In your sitation,I would like to suggest you have a look here.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/g...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive